Starring Thom Mathews, CJ Graham, Jennifer Cooke, Tony Goldwyn and Ron Palilo.
Tommy Jarvis accidentally brings Jason back to life while trying to end Jason for good and another killing spree ensues.
This is a really good Jason movie with likable characters, great innovation, this has our favorite kill in the entire series in this movie, can you tell which one? haha. Great quotable script, great cast. Good opening and ending. CJ makes a great Jason and is super nice in person, if you ever get the chance to meet him, go for it.
We love that Jason never kills animals or small children. Deputy Rick is awesome, he has so many one liners in this it’s great. This movie overall has some pretty great lines. Tara loves Thom Matthews and I am pretty fond of him too, both in this and Return of the Living Dead 1 and 2.
A very funny movie but has no boob shots and yet it is a must own for horror fans! We both Love this movie a lot, it is among our favorites of the series with my sisters score a 98/100 and me with a 94/100. You have to see it!
Drinking game:every time a joke is cracked someone dies or Jason pops up unexpectedly!
10 Things That Make Me DJVoorhees.
1. My favorite food is pepperoni pizza. From the East Coast of course.
2. My most prized possession is a replica of the Hellraiser puzzle box. My sister haggled the price for me, but she still doesn't like touching the thing.
3. My dream job would be to nurse and rehabilitate wild animals.
4. My favorite comic books of all time follow the X-Men. I can never pick just one title.
5. My dream house would be all one story, have a huge back yard for my dogs, 2 coy ponds, a panic system, a solar array, a game room, a movie theatre, 3 different kitchens, an indoor swimming pool and a giant wall surrounding the whole damn thing.
6. If I could have magical powers I'd want something involving matter manipulation. I could do something small like remove a freckle or do something huge like throwing a massive planet at someone.
7. "Pale Blue Eyes" by The Velvet Underground is currently my favorite song.
8. If I won the lottery tomorrow, I'd start building that big old dream house I was talking about.
9. Creepy, sickly, old women scare me. Think "Zelda" from Pet Sematary, "Mrs. Kersh" from IT, and "The Countess" from Black Sabbath.
10. My first pet ever was a bunny named Buffy. Yes, after the vampire slayer. The movie, not the show.
View all posts by DJVoorhees13