Directed by Stewart Hendler. Written by Josh Stolberg and Pete Goldfinger. Starring Briana Evigan, Rumer Willis, Jamie Chung, Leah Pipes, Audrina Patridge, Margo Harshman, Julian Morris, Matt Lanter and Carrie Fisher.
Plot: eight months after a prank goes horribly wrong the sorority sisters involved begin to die.
So, Megan (Patridge) gets her sorority friends to help her with a cruel prank against her boyfriend, Garrett, which only ends with Megan’s actual death. They’re all so stupid, too. And their stupidity does not stop once they kill her. It continues through the whole damned movie. But at least we believe them for the most part. I mean, people are that stupid, scared and cruel.
But people go off on their own saying their fine even after the eight months pass and there seems to be a killer on the loose. No one was likable because people who kill their friends and hide the body are not likable. It was just a bad story with plot holes in abundance. Like, why does Ellie (Willis) even tell Cassidy’s boyfriend anyway? Makes no sense. And the ending, NO!! Just no!!
The only reason it got any points was because the innovation was cool and there were boob shots and DJ especially enjoyed the cast of hot girls running around.
I suppose I could list my favorite movies here, but instead I'll give you a strange glimpse into what makes me TaraRomero.
1. My favorite place in the world is Atlantic City. The food, the smells, the beach - I love it all.
2. I am particularly good at crafting. Especially scrapbooking and cross-stitch.
3. I am mixed. My dad is black and my mom is white. I'm very proud of both sides of myself.
4. My favorite food is either the cheesesteak or the hoagie. Not the sub, not the grinder, the hoagie. Totally different experience.
5. I have a number of pen pals I write snail mail to. We exchange stickers and little gifts sometimes, too. I have an extensive sticker collection.
6. I just reconnected with my father after 15+ years. It's going great so far. I've missed him.
7. My brother is my best friend, hence the reason we do this together.
8. I don't have a favorite book. I like too many to have a favorite. But Paul Zindel is my favorite author. Stephen King and Jane Austen are close seconds. I know, eclectic.
9. I'm not very religious at all. I consider myself agnostic.
10. I would say that my most prized possessions are my dogs, but I don't consider them possessions. I consider them people. They are my people.
View all posts by TaraRomero