Written and directed by Marty Murray. Starring Lance Henriksen, Briana Evigan, Randy Wayne, Ben Elliott and Eddie J. Fernandez Jr.
Plot: some college kids working as bartenders in the middle of a lake find themselves stranded and then haunted.
A long, long time ago the owner of the bar killed himself after losing the island establishment in a card game. Then, he comes back as a ghost and kills that guy. But he doesn’t stop killing there. A group of college kids get stranded on the island after dark and he starts killing them for no good reason.
The ghost is just a blob like thing that is NOT scary. It’s pretty awful. You don’t even see anyone die really. The acting was okay from the main cast, but the extras were ridiculous. The characters were unlikable. The script was poor. And there weren’t even any boobs.
I suppose I could list my favorite movies here, but instead I'll give you a strange glimpse into what makes me TaraRomero.
1. My favorite place in the world is Atlantic City. The food, the smells, the beach - I love it all.
2. I am particularly good at crafting. Especially scrapbooking and cross-stitch.
3. I am mixed. My dad is black and my mom is white. I'm very proud of both sides of myself.
4. My favorite food is either the cheesesteak or the hoagie. Not the sub, not the grinder, the hoagie. Totally different experience.
5. I have a number of pen pals I write snail mail to. We exchange stickers and little gifts sometimes, too. I have an extensive sticker collection.
6. I just reconnected with my father after 15+ years. It's going great so far. I've missed him.
7. My brother is my best friend, hence the reason we do this together.
8. I don't have a favorite book. I like too many to have a favorite. But Paul Zindel is my favorite author. Stephen King and Jane Austen are close seconds. I know, eclectic.
9. I'm not very religious at all. I consider myself agnostic.
10. I would say that my most prized possessions are my dogs, but I don't consider them possessions. I consider them people. They are my people.
View all posts by TaraRomero