Directed by Christopher Ray. Written by Edward DeRuiter and H. Perry Horton. Starring Charlie O’Connell, Carmen Electra and Brooke Hogan.
Plot: a 2-headed shark attacks a group of people on a boat.
Let me just dumb this down even further. There’s some people (O’Connell, Electra, Hogan, etc.) on a boat and it is attacked by a 2-headed shark. They begin to take on water because of the tear in the hull, but they find an island to rescue them. Only it’s not really an island. Shit you say? It’s an atoll and it’s sinking. But it’s not really an atoll either because if you look up the meaning of an atoll, it doesn’t make sense.
People are eaten and the effects are horrible. The CGI sharks are shameful and sometimes they don’t even have 2 heads at all. The acting was horrendous. Like, were they trying to act that badly? Ridiculous. And why does the shark even have 2 heads? I don’t even remember them saying so. Shameful. Shameful. Shameful.
I suppose I could list my favorite movies here, but instead I'll give you a strange glimpse into what makes me TaraRomero.
1. My favorite place in the world is Atlantic City. The food, the smells, the beach - I love it all.
2. I am particularly good at crafting. Especially scrapbooking and cross-stitch.
3. I am mixed. My dad is black and my mom is white. I'm very proud of both sides of myself.
4. My favorite food is either the cheesesteak or the hoagie. Not the sub, not the grinder, the hoagie. Totally different experience.
5. I have a number of pen pals I write snail mail to. We exchange stickers and little gifts sometimes, too. I have an extensive sticker collection.
6. I just reconnected with my father after 15+ years. It's going great so far. I've missed him.
7. My brother is my best friend, hence the reason we do this together.
8. I don't have a favorite book. I like too many to have a favorite. But Paul Zindel is my favorite author. Stephen King and Jane Austen are close seconds. I know, eclectic.
9. I'm not very religious at all. I consider myself agnostic.
10. I would say that my most prized possessions are my dogs, but I don't consider them possessions. I consider them people. They are my people.
View all posts by TaraRomero