Directed by Bill Rebane. Written by Ben Benson, Emil Joseph, William Arthur and Chris Vaalar. Starring Tiny Tim, Itonia Salchek, Dean West and Peter Krause.
Plot: Jill (Salchek) comes home to find that someone’s slitting people’s throats.
Jill’s banker father is hated for putting local farms out of business. Tiny Tim is a clown that’s killing people. When Jill arrives home, she finds her parents gone and her home vandalized. Then, things get worse as she starts being stalked.
Salchek and West are first time actors and it shows. It’s unrealistic and the effects are bad. But it really was so bad it was kinda good. I mean, at least it’s a must-see for die hard horror fans. We really love Tiny Tim and we believed him. So, that’s good.
I suppose I could list my favorite movies here, but instead I'll give you a strange glimpse into what makes me TaraRomero.
1. My favorite place in the world is Atlantic City. The food, the smells, the beach - I love it all.
2. I am particularly good at crafting. Especially scrapbooking and cross-stitch.
3. I am mixed. My dad is black and my mom is white. I'm very proud of both sides of myself.
4. My favorite food is either the cheesesteak or the hoagie. Not the sub, not the grinder, the hoagie. Totally different experience.
5. I have a number of pen pals I write snail mail to. We exchange stickers and little gifts sometimes, too. I have an extensive sticker collection.
6. I just reconnected with my father after 15+ years. It's going great so far. I've missed him.
7. My brother is my best friend, hence the reason we do this together.
8. I don't have a favorite book. I like too many to have a favorite. But Paul Zindel is my favorite author. Stephen King and Jane Austen are close seconds. I know, eclectic.
9. I'm not very religious at all. I consider myself agnostic.
10. I would say that my most prized possessions are my dogs, but I don't consider them possessions. I consider them people. They are my people.
View all posts by TaraRomero