Directed by Rob Spera. Written by Spera, WIlliam Wells, Alan Reynolds, Doug Hall and Jon Huffman. Starring Ice-T, Warwick Davis, Anthony Montgomery, Rashaan Nall, Red Grant, Dan Martin, Bebe Drake, Lobo Sebastian and Coolio.
Plot: the evil leprechaun searches for his magic flute that three hoodlums stole.
Should this movie have happened? No. But since it did, let me tell you about it. Ice-T and some friends find some gold in the hood. They take it and turn Ice-T into a famous record producer. Of course, Ice has some problems and when three young people come to him hoping to make it big, he refuses to sign him, so they decide to rob him of a magic golden flute. It awakens the leprechaun, too, and he goes on a killing rampage in attempts to get it back.
This one makes no sense. I mean, less sense than other ones. A guy makes a Tiger Woods joke, but he doesn’t know what weed is? C’mon! Totally unrealistic. It was just such a bad movie. I don’t know why Ice-T made this. It had the worst script of all the leprechaun movies and it took five people to write it. Geez. We did like the chubby guy though.
I suppose I could list my favorite movies here, but instead I'll give you a strange glimpse into what makes me TaraRomero.
1. My favorite place in the world is Atlantic City. The food, the smells, the beach - I love it all.
2. I am particularly good at crafting. Especially scrapbooking and cross-stitch.
3. I am mixed. My dad is black and my mom is white. I'm very proud of both sides of myself.
4. My favorite food is either the cheesesteak or the hoagie. Not the sub, not the grinder, the hoagie. Totally different experience.
5. I have a number of pen pals I write snail mail to. We exchange stickers and little gifts sometimes, too. I have an extensive sticker collection.
6. I just reconnected with my father after 15+ years. It's going great so far. I've missed him.
7. My brother is my best friend, hence the reason we do this together.
8. I don't have a favorite book. I like too many to have a favorite. But Paul Zindel is my favorite author. Stephen King and Jane Austen are close seconds. I know, eclectic.
9. I'm not very religious at all. I consider myself agnostic.
10. I would say that my most prized possessions are my dogs, but I don't consider them possessions. I consider them people. They are my people.
View all posts by TaraRomero