Directed by Stephen Shimek. Written by Stephen and Kristi Shimek and Katy Baldwin. Starring Clare Niederpruem, Haily Nebeker, Melanie Stone, Colten Tran and Darien Willardson.
Plot: friends perform an impromptu seance at a party, inviting evil into their midst.
First of all, let’s just say it. Worst. Party. Ever. After they do the seance, they find out a bunch of secrets about one another and then they break the circle without saying goodbye. And everyone’s secret past comes to kill them it seems. The main girl is anything, but likable. She’s a pot smoking prude. How? She’ll blaze up, but she doesn’t want to get down with the game of strip blackjack. Apparently this is because of bruises she’s hiding though. Problem solved right? Wrong! Cause it never really explains anything.
Never explains why the cat had to die. Doesn’t explain how you can possible cut yourself with a Bic razor. Cause it’s pretty damn impossible. It’s all so stupid and it’s all been done before. Oh, and if we see one more god damned movie end where it started, I’m gonna cut a bitch.
There were boob shoots though and some nice innovation, if it ever actually happened.
I suppose I could list my favorite movies here, but instead I'll give you a strange glimpse into what makes me TaraRomero.
1. My favorite place in the world is Atlantic City. The food, the smells, the beach - I love it all.
2. I am particularly good at crafting. Especially scrapbooking and cross-stitch.
3. I am mixed. My dad is black and my mom is white. I'm very proud of both sides of myself.
4. My favorite food is either the cheesesteak or the hoagie. Not the sub, not the grinder, the hoagie. Totally different experience.
5. I have a number of pen pals I write snail mail to. We exchange stickers and little gifts sometimes, too. I have an extensive sticker collection.
6. I just reconnected with my father after 15+ years. It's going great so far. I've missed him.
7. My brother is my best friend, hence the reason we do this together.
8. I don't have a favorite book. I like too many to have a favorite. But Paul Zindel is my favorite author. Stephen King and Jane Austen are close seconds. I know, eclectic.
9. I'm not very religious at all. I consider myself agnostic.
10. I would say that my most prized possessions are my dogs, but I don't consider them possessions. I consider them people. They are my people.
View all posts by TaraRomero