Starring Ella Hunt, Malcolm Cumming, Sarah Swire, Christopher Leveaux, Marli Siu, Ben Wiggins, Mark Benton and Paul Kaye
Plot: a horror comedy musical following Anna and her friends as they try to survive the zombie apocalypse during Christmas
Tara and I went into this with high hopes and while I wasn’t in love with it, she was just plain disappointed. That’s not to say it didn’t have it’s merits but we both thought it could have been better, Tara just a little more.
Tara wanted to be funnier and more hopeful. She didn’t think it was rewatchable either but I did. It did end up being darker than I thought and could have had more jokes.
The innovation was really good, lotta good zombie kills. It followed rules and had good dialogue. I thought a few people were likable. For me it was the Train to Busan of zombie comedies and though it isn’t quite as good as train is, I still enjoyed it.
10 Things That Make Me DJVoorhees.
1. My favorite food is pepperoni pizza. From the East Coast of course.
2. My most prized possession is a replica of the Hellraiser puzzle box. My sister haggled the price for me, but she still doesn't like touching the thing.
3. My dream job would be to nurse and rehabilitate wild animals.
4. My favorite comic books of all time follow the X-Men. I can never pick just one title.
5. My dream house would be all one story, have a huge back yard for my dogs, 2 coy ponds, a panic system, a solar array, a game room, a movie theatre, 3 different kitchens, an indoor swimming pool and a giant wall surrounding the whole damn thing.
6. If I could have magical powers I'd want something involving matter manipulation. I could do something small like remove a freckle or do something huge like throwing a massive planet at someone.
7. "Pale Blue Eyes" by The Velvet Underground is currently my favorite song.
8. If I won the lottery tomorrow, I'd start building that big old dream house I was talking about.
9. Creepy, sickly, old women scare me. Think "Zelda" from Pet Sematary, "Mrs. Kersh" from IT, and "The Countess" from Black Sabbath.
10. My first pet ever was a bunny named Buffy. Yes, after the vampire slayer. The movie, not the show.
View all posts by DJVoorhees13