Starring Nadine Velazquez, McKenzie Moss, Callum Blue, Erik LaRay Harvey and Joe Keery
Plot: a long abandoned slaughterhouse, transformed into lofts, torments it’s new tenants
For starters the title is a general phrase used to describe a place filled with death and destruction and we found that to be pretentious and like all pretentious things, unearned.
This movie has a horrible motive and no rules. The story is piss poor. We don’t get why the house had to kill people. There was some weird, nonsensical shit about doppelgangers as well. The blond girl is no good but we attribute a great deal of that to the awful writing.
Groans at the end. We are not happy about watching this one. I have it incredibly close to twice as many points as Tara but that isn’t impressive because she only gave it a 12 and I gave it a 23. So we recommend you steer clear of this.
10 Things That Make Me DJVoorhees.
1. My favorite food is pepperoni pizza. From the East Coast of course.
2. My most prized possession is a replica of the Hellraiser puzzle box. My sister haggled the price for me, but she still doesn't like touching the thing.
3. My dream job would be to nurse and rehabilitate wild animals.
4. My favorite comic books of all time follow the X-Men. I can never pick just one title.
5. My dream house would be all one story, have a huge back yard for my dogs, 2 coy ponds, a panic system, a solar array, a game room, a movie theatre, 3 different kitchens, an indoor swimming pool and a giant wall surrounding the whole damn thing.
6. If I could have magical powers I'd want something involving matter manipulation. I could do something small like remove a freckle or do something huge like throwing a massive planet at someone.
7. "Pale Blue Eyes" by The Velvet Underground is currently my favorite song.
8. If I won the lottery tomorrow, I'd start building that big old dream house I was talking about.
9. Creepy, sickly, old women scare me. Think "Zelda" from Pet Sematary, "Mrs. Kersh" from IT, and "The Countess" from Black Sabbath.
10. My first pet ever was a bunny named Buffy. Yes, after the vampire slayer. The movie, not the show.
View all posts by DJVoorhees13