Starring Kaya Scodelario, Robbie Amell, Hannah John-Kamen, Tom Hopper, Avan Jogia, Donal Logue, Neal McDonough and Lily Gao
Plot: In 1998, Raccoon City is overrun by zombies and a group of survivors must fight
This is the Resident Evil movie that the child me who watched my Dad and Aunt Joletha play the original game on Playstation has wanted to see since the first “Alice” movie came out. This is way less annoying than we found those to be. This newest movie is a lot like the games, it was great seeing all the nods to the game be given life on film.
They put the right amount of humor in, especially from Donal Logue who Tara loves. There was eye candy for everyone. It was pretty creepy too even though the CGI could have used some work. The practical effects were better though.
The script was well written, it followed rules. Great cast, talented, believable, sexy lol, some of em. Great lighting and skilled direction, engaging story, awesome soundtrack. The opening sucked us in, we were never bored. Good jump scares and fun shit overall. We both basically loved it with an 80/100
10 Things That Make Me DJVoorhees.
1. My favorite food is pepperoni pizza. From the East Coast of course.
2. My most prized possession is a replica of the Hellraiser puzzle box. My sister haggled the price for me, but she still doesn't like touching the thing.
3. My dream job would be to nurse and rehabilitate wild animals.
4. My favorite comic books of all time follow the X-Men. I can never pick just one title.
5. My dream house would be all one story, have a huge back yard for my dogs, 2 coy ponds, a panic system, a solar array, a game room, a movie theatre, 3 different kitchens, an indoor swimming pool and a giant wall surrounding the whole damn thing.
6. If I could have magical powers I'd want something involving matter manipulation. I could do something small like remove a freckle or do something huge like throwing a massive planet at someone.
7. "Pale Blue Eyes" by The Velvet Underground is currently my favorite song.
8. If I won the lottery tomorrow, I'd start building that big old dream house I was talking about.
9. Creepy, sickly, old women scare me. Think "Zelda" from Pet Sematary, "Mrs. Kersh" from IT, and "The Countess" from Black Sabbath.
10. My first pet ever was a bunny named Buffy. Yes, after the vampire slayer. The movie, not the show.
View all posts by DJVoorhees13