Written by Scott Derrickson and Paul Harris Boardman, Directed by Scott Derrickson. Starring Craig Sheffer, Doug Bradley, James Remar and Nicholas Turturro.
Plot: A cheating, drug abusing cop becomes embroiled in a series of murders involving someone known as “The Engineer”.
“You hunt the Engineer and the Engineer hunts you”.
Pinhead is in like 5 minutes but you do have some awesome new cenobites to titillate the senses. The effects and imagination used to create them are great, aside from the original cenobites these may be my favorites.
Great justified ending, the hypocritical scumbag gets his. A lot of sketchy characters, all get theirs in the end. Fuckin ice cream man…smh. Cool idea that people create their own hell. Needed more Pinhead to be great. No boob shots and there easily could have been, I mean come on, sex and hookers but no boobs?!?! Good cast and story. Overall we both recommend this for its justice and innovation. We both gave it a 66/100 as one of the only two Hellraiser movies we agree on haha.
10 Things That Make Me DJVoorhees.
1. My favorite food is pepperoni pizza. From the East Coast of course.
2. My most prized possession is a replica of the Hellraiser puzzle box. My sister haggled the price for me, but she still doesn't like touching the thing.
3. My dream job would be to nurse and rehabilitate wild animals.
4. My favorite comic books of all time follow the X-Men. I can never pick just one title.
5. My dream house would be all one story, have a huge back yard for my dogs, 2 coy ponds, a panic system, a solar array, a game room, a movie theatre, 3 different kitchens, an indoor swimming pool and a giant wall surrounding the whole damn thing.
6. If I could have magical powers I'd want something involving matter manipulation. I could do something small like remove a freckle or do something huge like throwing a massive planet at someone.
7. "Pale Blue Eyes" by The Velvet Underground is currently my favorite song.
8. If I won the lottery tomorrow, I'd start building that big old dream house I was talking about.
9. Creepy, sickly, old women scare me. Think "Zelda" from Pet Sematary, "Mrs. Kersh" from IT, and "The Countess" from Black Sabbath.
10. My first pet ever was a bunny named Buffy. Yes, after the vampire slayer. The movie, not the show.
View all posts by DJVoorhees13