Written by Carl V.Dupre and Tim Day, Directed by Rock Bota. Starring Ashley Laurence , Dean Winters and Doug Bradley.
Plot: Kirsty and her husband get into an accident, she disappears and he is the prime suspect. To make matters worse he begins having vivid and violent hallucinations.
This movie was a bit of an acid trip lol. I liked it , Tara did not. I felt the motive, means and end were great. Tara didn’t care for any of it. She doesn’t see the point in some of it. I wont ruin that for you by telling you what she sees no point in. She just sees the movie as one big acid trip, a waste of time. I however loved the innovation, motive and execution. There should have been more cenobite screen time though.
Tara hated the story but I dug it. She would leave the room if someone turned this on but I feel like watching it just by writing about it.
The verdict…Tara hated it with a 20/100 but i really liked it with a 67/100, so depending on which one of us you are more like, you could love it or hate it. Let me know which one of us you think is right (me).
10 Things That Make Me DJVoorhees.
1. My favorite food is pepperoni pizza. From the East Coast of course.
2. My most prized possession is a replica of the Hellraiser puzzle box. My sister haggled the price for me, but she still doesn't like touching the thing.
3. My dream job would be to nurse and rehabilitate wild animals.
4. My favorite comic books of all time follow the X-Men. I can never pick just one title.
5. My dream house would be all one story, have a huge back yard for my dogs, 2 coy ponds, a panic system, a solar array, a game room, a movie theatre, 3 different kitchens, an indoor swimming pool and a giant wall surrounding the whole damn thing.
6. If I could have magical powers I'd want something involving matter manipulation. I could do something small like remove a freckle or do something huge like throwing a massive planet at someone.
7. "Pale Blue Eyes" by The Velvet Underground is currently my favorite song.
8. If I won the lottery tomorrow, I'd start building that big old dream house I was talking about.
9. Creepy, sickly, old women scare me. Think "Zelda" from Pet Sematary, "Mrs. Kersh" from IT, and "The Countess" from Black Sabbath.
10. My first pet ever was a bunny named Buffy. Yes, after the vampire slayer. The movie, not the show.
View all posts by DJVoorhees13