Directed by Christoph Gans, Written by Roger Avary and based off of the popular video game of the same name, Starring Radha Mitchell,Laurie Holden and Sean Bean.
Plot: A mother goes to look for her daughter in the very desolate, mysterious and creepy Silent Hill
This movie is filled with crazy fuckin people. We have no idea why she takes her daughter to West Virginia, we know “why” but the reason isn’t good enough, we don’t care what she is dreaming about. We aren’t sure why Rose runs off alone and handcuffed especially after she has seen some horrible things, she seems to like running into danger by herself.
This movie may not be for hugely religious people as it doesn’t cater to their world view. It is very hellraiser-esque in it’s atmosphere and creatures. Tara didn’t like the end and liked the movie overall less than me but we agree that it had a good cast, director and motive, great special effects and we’d rather not watch it alone at night. We both recommend it, but especially me!
10 Things That Make Me DJVoorhees.
1. My favorite food is pepperoni pizza. From the East Coast of course.
2. My most prized possession is a replica of the Hellraiser puzzle box. My sister haggled the price for me, but she still doesn't like touching the thing.
3. My dream job would be to nurse and rehabilitate wild animals.
4. My favorite comic books of all time follow the X-Men. I can never pick just one title.
5. My dream house would be all one story, have a huge back yard for my dogs, 2 coy ponds, a panic system, a solar array, a game room, a movie theatre, 3 different kitchens, an indoor swimming pool and a giant wall surrounding the whole damn thing.
6. If I could have magical powers I'd want something involving matter manipulation. I could do something small like remove a freckle or do something huge like throwing a massive planet at someone.
7. "Pale Blue Eyes" by The Velvet Underground is currently my favorite song.
8. If I won the lottery tomorrow, I'd start building that big old dream house I was talking about.
9. Creepy, sickly, old women scare me. Think "Zelda" from Pet Sematary, "Mrs. Kersh" from IT, and "The Countess" from Black Sabbath.
10. My first pet ever was a bunny named Buffy. Yes, after the vampire slayer. The movie, not the show.
View all posts by DJVoorhees13