Reviews of the Best, Worst and the So-Bad-They're-Good of the Horror Genre
I suppose I could list my favorite movies here, but instead I'll give you a strange glimpse into what makes me TaraRomero.
1. I love comic books. I'm particularly into anything X-Men related and everything Harley Quinn.
2. My celebrity crush is Chris Evans (AKA Captain America). He's even more political than I am and he's not afraid to show it, plus he's really, really hot.
3. I love baseball and more importantly the Boston Red Sox, even though I've never even been to Boston. LOL
4. If I won the lottery tomorrow, after paying off my debts, I'd buy a smallish house somewhere in Southern California. I have got to get out of Texas.
5. My cartoon hero is Tina Belcher. Her and I share a soul.
6. I've been rescuing dogs since I was a teenager and firmly believe that fur babies belong inside and on the furniture.
7. I'm very much addicted to Hallmark Channel. I love their sappy movies, especially the Christmas ones.
8. I have 2 tattoos. An "E" on my ankle for my first lost fur baby. And a ladybug on my wrist named George after George Romero told me he liked it. May he RIP.
9. I'm a bit of a night owl. Not that I go out a lot, it's just that I prefer to be up at night and asleep during the day. I'm a vampire like that.
10. I have an unhealthy relationship with potato chips. My favorite are Herr's Sour Cream & Onion.