Written by Gary J. Tunnicliffe. Directed by Victor Garcia. Starring Stephan Smith Collins and Tracey Fairaway
Plot: Two friends discover a puzzle box in Mexico, which opens a gateway to Hell.
This movie is an absolute travesty!!! Are you surprised by my conclusion? You shouldn’t be. This movie was terrible in every important way. Bad acting, bad writing, terrible reinventions of beloved characters. I do not in any way hate remakes or re-imaginings but this is garbage plain and simple. You have pudgy Pinhead trying to improve upon the original and masterful Doug Bradley portrayal. He doesn’t hold a candle to the og. He looks like a baked potato you forgot to poke holes in so it split. Had you cooked it any longer it would have exploded. Clive Barker written genius is replaced with the sub par writing of a talentless “creator”. This Pinhead’s one liners are clumsy, melodramatic versions of a brilliant idea. This is what happens when you let just anyone make a movie. The only thing that looks halfway decent are some of the effects which they waste half the budget on “Pinhead” by making him look like a bloody, over filled jelly donut. We both hated this movie and gave it a big fat ZERO. 0/100 Do not watch this for your own damn good.
10 Things That Make Me DJVoorhees.
1. My favorite food is pepperoni pizza. From the East Coast of course.
2. My most prized possession is a replica of the Hellraiser puzzle box. My sister haggled the price for me, but she still doesn't like touching the thing.
3. My dream job would be to nurse and rehabilitate wild animals.
4. My favorite comic books of all time follow the X-Men. I can never pick just one title.
5. My dream house would be all one story, have a huge back yard for my dogs, 2 coy ponds, a panic system, a solar array, a game room, a movie theatre, 3 different kitchens, an indoor swimming pool and a giant wall surrounding the whole damn thing.
6. If I could have magical powers I'd want something involving matter manipulation. I could do something small like remove a freckle or do something huge like throwing a massive planet at someone.
7. "Pale Blue Eyes" by The Velvet Underground is currently my favorite song.
8. If I won the lottery tomorrow, I'd start building that big old dream house I was talking about.
9. Creepy, sickly, old women scare me. Think "Zelda" from Pet Sematary, "Mrs. Kersh" from IT, and "The Countess" from Black Sabbath.
10. My first pet ever was a bunny named Buffy. Yes, after the vampire slayer. The movie, not the show.
View all posts by DJVoorhees13